Monday, April 16, 2007

It has never ceased to amaze me how you can pick up your ally's ironwood branch in base, drop it 1 second later, and get disqualified.

I'm looking forward to the day where someone gets DQed for speaking in all chat.

For the record, I've always maintained the stand that DQing for something that doesn't affect the outcome of the game even one bit is stupid beyond measure. It's just that after hearing about an incident where someone passed Roshan's Aegis after Roshaning and getting DQed, I realised that I didn't even question the circumstances and accepted without question that the marshalls actually WILL DO those things without question since they have done it so often, and that's when I figured that something was definitely wrong.

I still haven't played Panda. I haven't forgot, but it's just not a phase I'm at yet.

In response to Tammy's chain-blog thing, I'm supposed to list 6 things other people perceive to be weird about me. I don't usually perceive anything to be weird though, it usually falls into either 'annoying', 'impressive', 'curious', or 'disgusting'. Everything listed here, people probably know about already, otherwise I wouldn't list them. Hurhur. Not on public domain thanks.

1) Sometimes during conversation I move my hands far too much for absolutely no reason to no effect except to be distracting.
2) I rarely address people by their names or even nicks unless I make a concious effort to or am rather familiar with them.
3) I talk to myself.
4) I don't look people in the eye very often when talking.
5) I look down when walking sometimes.
6) Most of the girls I know are already happily attached.

No comments: